Yes, all phones with newer Android support screen recording. With this function, you can record tutorials or even Letsplays for YouTube, for example.
Record the cell phone screen
- Swipe down from the top of the screen twice.
- Tap on screen recording .
- You may need to swipe to the right to find it.
- If it’s not there, tap Edit and drag Screen Recording to Quick Settings.
- Select what you want to record and tap Start. Recording will begin after a countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recording notification
Find screen recordings
- Open the Photos app on your Photos phone.
- Tap Library, and then tap Movies.